General Conditions and Contributions for use of the SVBF Facilities
SVBF has a number of facilities for use by its patrons
How can one avail one of these facilities?
- To avail these facilities, one need to complete, with all available event details, an application form available on our web site and mail to SVBF Management at the address provided on the form or fill it out at the temple premises.
- The management shall approve after review of the Form and the availability of the facility within 48 hours.
- Facilities will be available for booking on a first-come first-served basis.
Is there a fee for the use of these facilities?
- An initial deposit amount of $100.00 should accompany the application form.
- The deposit amount will be returned if the event is cancelled and SVBF is notified in writing within 10 days prior to the date of the event
- There is a nominal contribution identified by the management for their use.
- The contribution amount is determined by the proposed use of the particular facility (See details in the attachment)
What are the Rules and Regulations for using these facilities?
- The total number of people for the event has limitations depending on the facility used. (This requirement is enforced based on fire code, safety etc.)
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages are permitted within SVBF premises. Strictly enforced.
- Only vegetarian food prepared by our cook without the use of onions and garlic is permitted in the premises.
- The facility shall be provided in clean conditions and it is expected that the user returns the facility in the same clean condition. SVBF has the right to retain the deposit amount if the premise is not returned in a clean condition.
- All garbage should be neatly tied and dumped in the garbage dumpster located outside the facility at the conclusion of the event.
- Please ensure that children in the party do not play on the grounds or cause any disturbance to the neighbors or go on to the Cays road. Parents requested to keep a close watch to prevent any incident.
- Kindly park the vehicles in the marked parking spaces. Do not park on Cays Road.
- Do not play music or any other audio equipment outside the facility.
- The facilities cannot be used for political purposes.
- SVBF has the right to amend these conditions and may do so at any time SVBF sees fit to do so.