In this section, we share our thoughts with fellow devotees on various aspects of our Sanatana vaidika dharma, on the Poornima and Amavasya days of each month.
As we begin, we offer our salutations at the lotus feet of the Jagadguru Sri Sri Bharati Teertha Mahaswamigal, Sankaracharya of Sri Sharada Peetham, Sringeri, and to all other teachers of our sanatana vaidika dharma, without whose compassionate teaching, this would not have been possible.
On this Sarvajit samvatsara, Sravani Poornima & Somavara day, DhanishtA nakshatra Monday, August 27, 2007, we start the series remembering our gurus
- 08/27/2007 – Sravana Poornima – Remembering our Gurus
- 09/11/2007 – Sravana Amavasya – Ganapati Dhyanam
- 09/26/2007 – Bhadrapada Poornima – Ten Monitors of Character
- 10/10/2007 – Bhadrapada Amavasya – Submission to the Divine Mother
- 10/25/2007 – Aswayuja Poornima Charity – The Spirit of Giving
- 11/09/2007 – Aswayuja Amavasya (Deepavali) – Vishnu Sahasra Nama
- 11/24/2007 – Kartika Poornima – Gita Jayanti
- 12/09/2007 – Kartika Amavasya – Ekadasi Vrata
- 12/23/2007 – Margasirsha Poornima – Sri Rudram
- 01/07/2008 – Margasirsha Amavasya – Makara Sankranti
- 10-06-2006 – Dr. Yegnasubramanian’s Lecture at Arsha Bodha Center – Guru Ocean of Compassion.