Journal of Sringeri Vidya Bharati Foundation, Inc., USA
Inspirer, Guide and Patron-in-Chief
Sri Jagadguru Sankaracharya of Sringeri
- To follow and propagate the authentic practice of our Vedic culture as prescribed in the scriptures and guided by the unbroken tradition of the Sringeri Sankaracharya Mutt.
- To enable the understanding of our,
- rituals that are based on the scriptures and their significance in day-to-day life, and
- philosophy, by appropriate tools of teaching, education and research.
- To support Veda Paathasalas and encourage Vedic priesthood.
- To actively participate in humanitarian and charitable community services in accordance with the prescriptions of our Dharma.
Editor and Publisher
- Dr. S. Yegnasubramanian
- Dr. Chandrasekharan Raman (Managing Editor)
- Dr. M. R. Dwarakanath
- Dr. S. S. Iyer
- Mr. Satish Karandikar
- Dr. Jyotsna Kalavar
- Mr. Chandrasekar Somasundaram
- Ms. Aishvarya Chandrasekar
- Mr. Aditya Ramanathan
The opinions expressed in the articles are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Foundation.