Use of Shradha Facility
Contact temple 570-629-7881 or 732-238-1119
SVBF has a special facility to conduct Shradha ceremonies.
- It could be the annual ceremony, the first year ceremonies spread over three days or the 13 day event after death.
- These events are done with Homa and our cook prepares the food at the facility. The cook-cum-priest can also serve to eat the food for Brahmanartham.
- Since the priest who eats Shradha food cannot perform priest services at the temple on that day, eating of Shradha food is limited to only one SVBF priest.
Charges noted below
- Use of Facility $ 50.00 per day
- Use of each priest/cook $ 125.00 per day
- Cooking charges (limit 6 persons) $ 100.00 per day (Additional persons at $ 20.00 per person)
- Clean up charges $ 50.00 per day
- Stay at guest house previous night $ 25.00 per day/per couple; additional person $ 15.00
The charges do not include Sambhavana to the priest/cook